PLEASE SHARE OUR LINK WITH YOUR FRIENDS.
Welcome to the SHOFAR MINISTRIES blog.
Please tell your friends and visit us regularly.

We hope to bring you news, views and comments from around the world regarding events that point to the return of Jesus Christ.

Sunday, 28 June 2015

Apologies

I must apologise for the recent quality of the posts I have recently put up.
My wonderful iP has sold out to another company and as a result a lot of folks have lost their internet connection. This includes yours truly. As a result we have been without the internet for about a week. So the posts you see are being sent from my kindle. I am told we shall be back on line in a day or two so until then I shall be posting articles from the kindle in my favourite cafe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.